INSTITUTION: HELLENIC OPEN UNIVERSITY
SCHOOL: SOCIAL SCIENCES
DEPARTMENT: SOCIAL SCIENCES
Taught in English language
DURATION (semesters): 4
ECTS (total): 120
Scholarship is offered
NUMBER OF STUDENTS ACCEPTED: 450
STUDENTS SELECTED BY: Application evaluation
Part time studying is available
PART TIME DURATION (semesters): 8
OBSERVATION OPTIONS: From distance
DESCRIPTION - ACCEPTED STUDENTS CATEGORIES: This Master's Degree Course aims at helping individuals develop the necessary skills and knowledge in order to become effective managers in businesses and organizations.
It aims at developing students ability to evaluate and analyze external and internal data and strategic decision-making in any business environment.
Upon completion of this course students will:
- have developed a wide range of administrative abilities and operational techniques
- have increased their confidence in evaluating and analyzing complex business matters and decision-making
- have developed cooperative problem-solving skills and will be able to enable students to communicate orally and in writing as managers with potential colleagues
- offer creative and strategic thinking
- have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- have the ability to undertake independent applied research and submit a research thesis
- have developed sensitivity to different cultures, ability to work in international teams.
KEYWORDS: Business Administration, Management